Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stupidity must run rampant.

Yesterday, while sitting in our back yard with the dog, I see this little silver ford ranger stop at the red light, out of the window pops this girls head and she just starts yelling at me. I couldn't hear everything, but what I did catch was "fatass!" Wow, you're cool. They go when the light turns green and then come back up the OTHER side of the highway to yell at me again, all I caught from this trip was "Bitch!" Even cooler! Then came the last uturn to come back and yell at me some more. All I caught from this trip was "I fucked your husband Bryce Landry" Well gee wiz, me too.

Now let me go back to the very beginning. Back in the summer I spent most of my time home, I kept getting restricted phone calls and voicemails obviously from the same girls harrassing me over my husband. Then they finally got the balls to call me after they accidentally unblocked their number and  I called them back. According to the girls story, she had been seeing my husband since June, It was only august yatta yatta and she had pictures to "prove" it. The only pictures she had of him were from a distance and he was walking in another direction. You totally showed me!

Come to find out, He had let two guys he works with move in while I was gone and one of them had been bringing this girl and another one over. Farishta fancied Bryce and the other one had her eye on the other married guy living here. They were both turned down and the girls got pissed off and resorted to calling and harrassing me. Yesterday was the first time I heard a peep outta these girls since the summer. It's pretty stupid to go to someone elses house that you don't even know to try and pick a fight over their SPOUSE.

 Now, I don't know if my husband actually had anything to do with her or not,  but according to him and the other married guy living here, the girl is just crazy. I hope for her sake that she doesn't feel froggy enough to set a foot anywhere near my apartment or me.

No comments:

Post a Comment