Monday, January 31, 2011

Furious doesn't even begin to cover it.

I just found out through my mom that my dad sold my horse. I'm so upset. My mom wasn't even going to tell me, but I'm glad she did because if I had went home and wanted to ride my horse and someone told me she was gone, it would have been a blood bath. I'm sure my dad did it out of spite since my parents are getting divorced and after promising me he wouldn't show up to the family christmas dinner with his new girlfriend because I told him it wasn't right as they are not divorced yet, he showed up with her anyways and I said some pretty nasty things.

Truthful, but nasty non the less and you better believe I didn't hold back, I'm glad his girlfriend heard everything I said. I wanted her to. I haven't spoken to him since. So today my mom decides to come out and tell me that my 'dad' had told her to tell me he sold Dixie. Apparently he didn't have the guts to tell me himself. If I were him and had to face me after I put him in his place at Christmas, I probably wouldn't wanna face me either. Either way, I'm very pissed.

My horse was a christmas present about 4 years ago. I had ridden and been around horses all my life, but it took until I was 14 to actually have my own.  I'm sure he'll say "well you never rode her." That's not entirely true. I rode her when I had time and I didn't always have time. That, and I live across the country. I wanted to ride her when I went home for christmas but that's kinda hard with two feet of snow and ice, I didn't want to get her out and risk her breaking a leg. Now, she's gone. Way to go #1 Dad.
Goodbye my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment