Friday, January 28, 2011

Animals, Animals and more Animals.


This may be silly to some people, or maybe even alot of people, but to me it's pretty great! Last night I FINALLY got the puppy I've pestered my parents for since I was a little girl, a German Shephard.

It's taken years of begging and two years of marriage, but I got her! Lucky enough, it seems my husband really does love me! He promised that as soon as we had any extra money to spare, I could have any puppy I wanted and you better believe held onto that promise :].

So now we have a Husky, a German Shepherd and a little white fluff ball named Sadie (which I'm trying to sell). I have an issue with animals, I've had this problem since I was a little girl. In fact, my dad even nicknamed me Ellie Mae because no matter where we were, wherever I went, I seemed to have a train of animals following me and I never could pass up the opportunity to drag another dog, bird, iguana, rabbit, ferret, fish, or cat home and yes, I've had ATLEAST one of every animal that I just named. My parents would always say "No more animals" and yet again, I would always manage to bring in 'just one more'.

My mom was mainly the only obstacle I had to cross when dragging in another animal because my dad never could tell me 'no' and mean it. It must be a thing and I dread when Brailey gets older and realizes she has her daddy wrapped... So I figured out a solution, I would make sure to sneak in the animal without my mom knowing and then just sit in her lap when she least expected it. My tactical maneuvering ALWAYS worked, I can't think of a time when my mom actually told me no and stuck to it about an animal.

I remember counting one time, we had 23 animals, but who cares, I'm from the south and lived in open country around family in the mountains so we were able to do it so I pity bryce if brailey picks up my habits because I won't be able to tell her no and he can't tell me no... It's a vicious cycle :]
He was in the process of pushing her off the couch.. He's a turd.

No comments:

Post a Comment