Thursday, January 27, 2011

I love them! This year anyway....

Taxes, yes the one thing most of us wait every year for! They aren't here yet, but they're coming and I'm ecstatic! We usually get back a good bit, but this year is just WOW. I'm so excited that we can finally get a car after everything that's happened the past three months. From Brailey getting burned to our car catching on fire and being totaled to bryces car getting stolen.. it's been.. well a 'hell of a time' to say the least.

Anyways, back to taxes! We are getting back 5,062! It's a relief really, we can pay a few things up that have fallen behind due to our car situation and have designated an amount to be spent on a car that we're pretty happy about. We sent Bryce's W-2's to his mom in Louisiana so she could have her tax man do them since we really didn't feel like dealing with taxes at all and she was more than happy to do them, is that wrong? I think not, I say, if they wanna do it, let 'em!

We're doing direct deposit like we did last year so I've been watching our bank account online like a hawk. I can't help it, I've been in such a funk without a car it's not even funny. All I do is stare at these walls all day and chase bryces demon pup (diesel) around all day, not to mention it's driving Brailey crazy too and I can tell because she is SO whiney these past couple of weeks and though I can sympathize with her, her whining is driving me nuts as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment