Thursday, January 27, 2011

What else could possibly go... hold that thought.

Today has been interesting. First thing this morning, I put our Husky pup out on the chain like I always do so he can potty without running away and I can fix Brailey some breakfast and get her down for her first nap. As I'm checking in on her in her room I hear someone screaming. At first I thought it was the TV, but then I heard an angry snarl. Immediately I ran to our backyard and whaddya know, one of our neighbors has her pitbull by the collar yanking her away from Diesel. As soon as I open the glass Diesel bolts in the house and I'm looking at the lady with the stupidest look you can give someone and she just laughs and says "She ran back here from the dog park"

At that moment, I felt myself shoot her an even dumber look because the dog is dragging her leash, so obviously she was letting her run loose WITH her leash on. Don't get me wrong I love pitbulls, but that dog has been known to cause problems with other dogs and I just wanted to punch her in the face for laughing like it was no big deal.

What if Brailey had been in the backyard playing with Diesel? If I catch that dog in my backyard one more time I will call animal control! Then, Bryce called me from work to tell me to go onto his mypay and read off the amounts to him because as most of us pendleton wives know, BAH just went up to 1800 a month effective January 1, 2011. As I'm reading them off, only ONE of the last 3 pay days has even come close to amounting to 1800 dollars. So I calculate, we've been jipped close to 600! Bryce is trying to get it fixed, I have no idea how I even let it slip past me, I'm usually very ornery about the money and what it goes to because I can't stand being broke.

On top of all this and Brailey's constant whining, my only sanity was the fact that our taxes were supposed to be here tomorrow. Low and behold I go to track our taxes and they've been pushed back two more weeks!!!! I'm so ready to pull my hair out it's not even funny. It's not even 1pm here yet and I'm ready for a stiff drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment